Application and Registration Process
- Fill the application form, then send your passport and one photo to email@example.com for completing your application.
- Make your payment to the bank account that we send you after your application, send your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and start your registration process.
- The fee is paid directly to the university by bank transfer before the course starts. No installments are made in the payment.
- Students can get student letter for resident permit purposes if they pay four (4) level courses fees and fee will not be refunded in any case.
- In order to get the Student Letter (Ögrenci Belgesi) students should inform the Haliç TÖMER Office 2 days before. Without prior notice students will not be facilitated.
Matters To Be Considered
- Haliç TÖMER is not responsible for Resident Permit issues and student are advised to follow up whole procedure themselves.
- Haliç TÖMER Office is obliged to inform the necessary official institutions about the student who has registered to Haliç TÖMER and obtained a residence permit but does not attend classes..
- TÖMER students can not apply for a Student Letter to obtain a student card for IETT. Because they are not given a student transportation card by IETT.
- Students have to attend 70% of the classes. Students who do not attend 70% of the classes will be regarded as unsuccessful and they cannot take the final exam.
- Students have to get at least 15 marks out of 25 from each module (reading, listening, writing and speaking) in order to pass to the next level.
- Students who get marks under 15 from two of four modules will take a make-up exam. Otherwise, he/she will be considered fail and have to repeat that level. (This only valid for A1 and A2 level).
- The fee for our make-up exam is 50 USD for the students who fail because of their absence. (For B1,B2,C1 level only)
- After completing each level students must inform to Haliç TÖMER before they start next level and required make their registration at Office or on telephone.
- Haliç TÖMER may change course venue, classrooms and lecturers as needed. In this case students will follow courses as planned by Haliç TÖMER.
- Haliç Tömer students can obtain officially approved certificates from the University (and from E-DEVLET in case he/she have Foreigner Identity Number that starts with 99) after the last course he/she attends.
- Haliç Tömer Center uses the new edition of the İstanbul book, you can ask for the fee of it from the Tömer Office.
Registration Cancellation Conditions
- Students may submit a petition, which states their cancellation request before the course starts and if Haliç TOMER Directorate approves, they may get their course fee back.
- The registration of the student who has a health report from the state hospital indicating that there is a health problem that prevents his education during the course is deleted and the course fee is returned to him. (within the first week)
- Except these conditions, cancellation is not eligible due to any other reason, even if the student discontinues his/her course; he/she is obliged to pay the whole fee.
- Students have to state their excuses by a petition. They cannot claim any right because of the excuses that they have not stated formerly.